Questo sito utilizza cookie, anche di terze parti, per inviarti pubblicità e servizi in linea con le tue preferenze. Se vuoi saperne di più clicca qui. Chiudendo questo banner, scorrendo questa pagina o cliccando qualunque suo elemento acconsenti all’uso dei cookie.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA Information to Users (Art. 13, Legislative Decree nr. 196, 30 June 2003) Dear User, Populis respects and safeguards privacy of its customers (hereinafter “Users”).
In order to strengthen the trust of our Users further we are supplying the information pertaining to the processing of personal data supplied by the Users who intend to register for our Newsletter.
1. Purposes of the data processing Your personal data are collected and processed by Populis for the following purposes:
a)Newsletter registration : Your personal data will be processed in order to complete registration to the Newsletter.
b)Supply of the service of Newsletter: Your personal data will be processed in order to supply you the information service through the Newsletter. Conferment of your personal data for the purposes described in letter a) and b) is obligatory if you wish to utilise the services offered and any refusal to supply them will mean no email will be supplied if it requested.
2. Additional purposes: marketing, direct sale, prize contests, surveys, business communications Through your consent, Your personal data will be processed in order to send advertising material by the Controller for direct sale, market surveys, prizes contests, surveys, sending of advertising material and business communications. Consent to the processing for such purposes is optional and any refusal does not prejudice the supply of the services requested. We remind you that you may oppose, at any time, the processing of Your personal data for such purposes, as well as being entitled to exercise additional rights.
3. Methods of processing In reference to the above listed purposes, the processing of data will be conducted either through IT and/or computerised instruments as well as on paper and, anyway, through instruments suitable to guarantee security and confidentiality through implementation of security measures required by Law. We hereby inform you that Your personal data will be filed at the head office of the data controller or at outsourced companies offering the so called "hosting" services, which, in that case, will be appointed as subjects responsible for the processing.
4. Data processed Populis will collect and process the following data: (i) data supplied voluntarily by the user when registering or during subsequent phases for utilising the service of Newsletter; (ii) web navigation data: the IT and computer systems and software procedures designated for the useful operation of the present site acquire, during their normal operating mode, some personal type of data, whose transmission is implicit for the use of the web communication protocols or is useful for improving management and optimisation of sending data and emails. Such acquisition, which occurs for exclusively statistical purposes or to monitor correct operating of the site, is not in any way aimed at identifying the user.
5. Area of communication and disclosure of data Personal data will be accessible by our employees charged with the processing and collaborators and subjects responsible for the outsourced company charged with conducting processing operations. Notwithstanding the above specified inasmuch as it pertains to the communication, Your data will not in anyway be disclosed by Populis.
6. Data controller and data processor Data controller of the data supplied by users is Populis Ireland Limited, a limited liability Irish company with main operating office on the Second Floor, Block 2 of Grand Mill Quay, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, telephone +353 1 4912050, fax +353 1 2313004, e-mail privacy@Populis.com. Data Processor: dott. Mr John Slyne. You may obtain a complete list of the data processors for the appointed by Populis by contacting directly Populis without any formality and utilising the above listed contacts.
7. Rights Subjects whose personal data refer to, have the right at any time of obtaining confirmation of their existence or less and learn their content and origin, verify their exactness or request their amendments or update or correction. Pursuant the same article the user is entitled of requesting erasure, transformation in anonymous form or blocking of the data processed in violation of the law, as well as oppose in any case, and for justified reasons, their processing. The requests must be addressed to the controller of the processing as above better identified, without any formality.
Having acknowledged the information received, fully informed about my rights, I release my specific consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of sending advertising material, direct sale, market surveys, prize contests, surveys, sending of advertising material and business communications by the data Controller.